Miyerkules, Agosto 29, 2012

Straw Hat...


The Image of a Fool is often portrayed by a vagabond by a person who is roaming around with a straw hat and it reminds me of somethings I love which is... One Piece.



"One Piece (ワンピース Wan Piisu?) is a Japanese shōnen manga series written and illustrated by Eiichiro Oda. It has been serialized inWeekly Shōnen Jump since August 4, 1997; the individual chapters are being published in tankōbon volumes by Shueisha, with the first released on December 24, 1997, and the 67th volume released as of August 2012. One Piece follows the adventures of Monkey D. Luffy, a young man whose body gains the properties of rubber after inadvertently eating a devils fruit, and his diverse crew of pirates, named the Straw Hat Pirates. Luffy explores the ocean in search of the world's ultimate treasure known as the One Piece and to become the next Pirate King. Along his journey, Luffy makes several friends and battles a wide variety of villains, many of whom try to kill the Straw Hats."*according to Wikipedia I go to lazy to explain what it is so I prefer this*


I love One Piece though It wasn't my first anime/manga I can tell you by far it is my favorite. It was created by Eiichiro Oda who was first inspired to be a mangaka because of Akira Toriyama *Dragon Ball ladies and gentlemen* but like every one he started small he became an asistant to many mangakas inculding Honjo Kamatari Rouruni Kenshin*samurai X* then in 1997 made One piece which became a hit and is now running with 67 issues of manga and currently has 679 chapters. I mean Oda is a Genius his characters are interesting, his humor is great and his story is amazing though he leaves most of us hanging most of the time he still manages to deliver by far he is one of my favorite mangakas and hope to meet him someday. 



I started One piece anime in high school I really can't remember when but when I saw it on GMA I got hooked I mean its about a kid who wants to be a Pirate King which is awesome and it is freaken so random he is funny and is head strong and always manages to smile and laugh. Straw hat Luffy/Mugiwara no Luffy/ Monkey D. Luffy, or just Luffy is a great character I admire him a lot no wonder he is so famous and has loyal nakamas*friend/companion*. He has unwavering determination and has a pure heart which i wish I had I really want to be like him since he has the strength to be always be with is friend.

I alos like his ability its very unique for an anime mostly it would be a sword or fire but this guy uses the Devil fruit ability which is the Rubber which he gain by eating the Devil fruit of Gomo gomo no mi mean its a very unique power for a lead character and Oda managed to make it the coolest power to have from extending his extremities or any part of his body into weapon by extending or stretching. He is like the fool he ventures around he has the greatest potential and growth and plus he has a Straw hat!

His Rag tag crew the Mugiwara Pirates a.k.a. the Straw Hat Pirate which started with only 5 grew into a 9 member crew as time went by establishing an epic crew and a lovable family. The First mate the Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zorro the master of a sword style which uses 3 swords, Nami the navigator with power with weather manipulation, Ussop the liar but also the legendary sogeking the king of  sniper, Black Leg Sanji the Chef and also a master of Leg to hand combat which inspired me to take up martial art.Tony Tony  Chopper the Doctor who is a talking dear *yes what other anime has that?*, Nico Robin the former assassin, an archeologist and a survivor of a great incident known as the devil child, Franky the cyborg and also the ship wright and Brook a walking skeleton and is also the musician and a good swordsman, of course we can't forget Going Merry whose death made me really emotional btw she is their ship and now Thousand Sunny made by Franky. Their are so many colorful characters of which I can't even begin to describe from east blue to the vast new world.



I grew fond of them as time goes by and it looks like I wont be leaving this manga anytime soon. their bond as friends amaze me and I admire it so much each character their dream, passion conviction,how they compliment each other and the sacrifices they will do for each other it amazes me even though I know to some people it's just an anime/manga i think it is the best there is.





"I'll do whatever you cannot do. And you do whatever I cannot do!!!"
-Sanji to Ussop

My favorite Dialogue:
Monkey D. Luffy: Robin! I still haven't heard it from your mouth!
Monkey D. Luffy: Say you want to live!!
Nico Robin: To live, I thought wishing for it was forbidden...(starts crying as she flashes back to the numerous people who told her she shouldn't be alive)
Nico Robin: Nobody would allow me that ...(flashes back to Saul telling her that nobody is born to be alone, then to Sogeking telling her to believe in Luffy)
Nico Robin: If... I'm allowed to declare my wish... Then I... I want to Live! Take me out to sea with you!


My Favorite Luffy Line:

-"Are you bastards insane!!? Don't you dare to even dream that you'd survive having the world as your enemy!!!!
Luffy:I'D BE HAPPY TO LIVE WITH THAT-----!!!!"


-Luffy: Make that Flag burst into flame...



One Piece forever! 

2 komento:

  1. Ganda talaga ng One Piece! Alam mo yung pag nanunuod ako ng anime, naiiyak ako sa mga scenes tulad ng yan, kay Robin. Pati nung ni-recruit niya si Chopper and so on :))

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. kahit ako naiyak ako nung kina robin at tumatayo ang balahibo ko pag naghahamon sila ng laban!

      Burahin