Biyernes, Agosto 31, 2012

Dreams

What do dreams mean? I woke up today around 7am and remembered my dream i was going to my school looking for someone special I met my friend a common friend with that special someone I asked her where she was she told me she was in the 5th floor and I went there to get her then i woke up. When I woke up I remembered that you can continue your dream if you can go back to sleep Immediately so I tried that went to sleep then my dream went on then I saw her for the 3 time I saw her in my dreams I haven't seen her in 3 weeks almost and I really miss her.. and yes I planned on getting her number finally next week I will take a leave and then finally text her and that's what exactly happened in my dream..

With all honesty I am a fool for her.. even when i'm sad the thought of her makes me happy :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento