Biyernes, Setyembre 7, 2012

Confusing thoughts

Lately.. well ever since I have been having problems with the way I think its always split into half. I often say that life is precious and it should be preserve or I often feel acts of emphathy for people but sometimes where in my head its just says the following:


  • GO KILL YOURSELF 
  • DIE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT
  • I THINK IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU PEOPLE DIE
  • DIE MOTHER MOTHER FUCKERS
  • YOU SHOULD JUST DIE
  • DROP DEAD AND DIE
  • I WANT TO DIE
  • WHY CAN'T I JUST DIE
  • I HOPE YOU DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH

I don't know if its just my true nature or my instincts kicking in. I have been having issues lately and people tend to say that I talk to myself ad stated by a colleague of mine I don't know am I crazy?

Man I post a lot of crap... Haha I really want to shoot something maybe I should join a Gun Club, or try out Archery, or Arnis which I have been itching to join.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento