Sabado, Setyembre 8, 2012

Hermit mode

Lately I felt that I need to make less contact with people so for the past days I've been trying to distant myself for a while from people I think I need it. I can see why a some introverts like solidarity it's quite nice. I haven't talk much with people unless I know it and blogging has helped me with my withdrawal from my usual social practices. Aside from work I don't interact with people even with my friends I even went as far as deactivating my facebook and twitter  and just settled with watching my movies and anime all night.
Today I had no choice but go to St. Therese Church near SM Masinag so I had to see people I know and interact but what I did was sneaked in with out anyone noticing went to the balcony where the choir was and sung but before the end I got out before them noticing so yeah it was a success. They might get mad for what I did but right now I don't really know how to react to that I just want to be alone in my room and my laptop.

2 komento:

  1. wooo nice. glad to hear blogging helps!

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. yes it has helped in my quest for spirituality haha thank you for introducing me to this world Lyza-san!

      Burahin