Biyernes, Setyembre 7, 2012

Why Sanji is my favorite One Piece Character! *not inculding Luffy*

Sanji a.k.a "Black Leg Sanji" is a chef and a pirate created and is an original character by Eichiro Oda as the Fifth member of Mugiwara Pirates. He joined the Mugiwara Pirates because of Luffy's persistence and  compassion he first appeared in Episode 20 in the anime while he appeared on chapter 43 of the manga. His dream is to find All Blue where east blue,north blue,west blue and south blue and dreams to be able find and cook delicacies from their. Sanji's fighting style where in he makes use of his long legs to fight the Black Leg Martial Art*not so sure about this* and he has a 77,000,000 belly reward on his head. Well so much for introductions here are the Top 5 Reasons Why I love Sanji's Character:


1. He is a CHEF!
-at some point of my life I wanted to be a chef since I love eating I wanted to be a great chef which I admired about Sanji. He can cook almost anything that Luffy brings him that one time he actually had a competition with Zorro in Little Garden where in whoever onecan bring the biggest piece of meat will win which will be used for dinner for him to cook since Luffy loves meat like me and ended up with dinosaur. I'm pretty sure at one point he actually cooked a Sea King

2. His Rivalry with Zorro
-Sanji always had this rivalry with Zorro because they don't really get each other and often leads to the most absurd and hilarious of fights and competition which is normally triggered by one of them usual picking on each others physical appearance and short comings like Sanji's eye brows or Zorro's dirty appearance.

3. His Fashion Statement
His trade mark clothing a formal of a black double breasted suite with tie and long sleeves, buttoned shirts, with pin stripes and varying color. I mean its bad ass and fashionable as well Like how often do you see a guy in a formal suit fight? Well during 1997 it wasn't as common as you think but really I think its pretty bad ass and suites his method of fighting the Black Leg Martial Arts

4. His Fighting Style
Sanji has one of the most unique fighting style you will ever see even though its common to see martial artist character his Black Leg Martial Arts is Different since he only uses his legs to fight with powerful kicks. The guy is practically the best Kicker that can defeated a pacifista with a single kick and can destroy giant rocks. But really his principle behind his fighting style amazes me with the line he once said that the reason why he only uses his legs to fight because his hands were only to be used to create wonderful dishes and to hold and love women. His fighting style actually encourage me to take up martial arts once since I was always so amazed by his techniques Specially his Jamble the one where his legs Light up in a blaze

5. The Perfect Gentleman 
The last but no the least my reason why he is one of my most admired character in One piece, it's pretty simple it has nothing to do with him being one of the three power house of Mugiwara Pirates but his dedication and love for women. He is what you would call chivalrous and a rare gentle man, though he often grovel on beautiful women you can't deny his service and dedication to his pact on being their for every single lady and tries his best to help them even if it kills him like the time he fought the female member of cp9 he wouldn't strike her since she was a lady. I respect him for that I mean the guys almost died of blood loss from epixtaxis due to exposure to a hundred beautiful mermaids but it never stopped him from helping Princess Shirohoshi and though Nami constantly rejects him still he continues professes his love for her. The latest Issue of One piece Chapter 680 it just rattled me and inspired me to make this post..

One Piece 680 art and story by Eichiro Oda

One Day I dream of being able to cosplay him with respect to the character...

Sanji your are epic.... (/o3o)/

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento