Biyernes, Setyembre 28, 2012

Post Long Due...

I haven't posted anything lately because of my hectic schedule haha really I just didn't feel like posting anything since I felt tired the entire week trying to keep up with my work schedule which is from 5pm to 2am and it really takes a toll on your body and Immunity and takes the motivation out of you but I have been happy with my daily life. The days really have been very draining for me since I get home really late and I still have to talk to someone when I get home so I sleep around 3:30am and I wake up around 10:30am so yeah I had my body clock mixed up. My diet as well has been poor since I stopped eating vegetables again and I eat less.

Most of my time has also been alotted for playing Torchlight II whch is an addicting dungeon crawler, Diablo III and Guild Wars 2. I don't even have time for facebok no more I just log-in check then Log out I dont even bother reading some of the blogs I follow anymore I have reverted back to my old ways playing and texting. A great part of my days as well is my cellphone I have been texting non-stop for the past 2 weeks of my life it has become more of an daily since I have to make contact with a lot of people and get in touch with to keep myself intouch with the happening outside work and the life of  people I owe money.While this was going on I have gained a new responsibilty of going to school on a schedule atleast thrice a week for a lunch to accompany a special someone.

So yeah I decided to post today since I felt like haven't posted anything since forever. I felt guilty for leaving blog empty like some toy I got tired of playing with. But I will post A lot more during the weekend since I will get my salary so that can only mean new adventures for me for a week then I'm bankrupt again haha! so yeah I a have fun weekend planned again all regarding food since my last salary all went into clothes and dating.. Btw Thanks to Lyza for reminding that I tsill have a blog haha

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento