Biyernes, Setyembre 7, 2012

Graduation

Today I graduated again. Yes, again I graduated twice in one year! Amazing ain't it? In honesty I just graduated from my training for my call center job so next week we will be hitting the Academy Bay where we apply all that we have learned from our training for a month or so like 1 hour calls each day so basically its like being payed for doing nothing. :")

Well today we got our certification  it was part of the graduation ceremony which was held in our room with only us, sad really right? haha! Aside from our certificates we were given specific awards I was given the "Attention to Detail" Award it basically means I was meticulous in class participated well and noticed even the tiniest detail which I thought was odd since I had a 50/50 consciousness during class since I don't get much sleep at home. Yes, I am a model worker but aside from that I think I did pretty good other got an award Denzel a batch mate mate of mine during college was also given an award for being Mr. Heart throb while our Gay Friend Matty Got Ms. Congeniality award for being the friendliest*semi-bully lol* person all around but she really deserved it he is nice I think?

After work that they went to Timog to drink with our trainer Erwin at Flights me I chose not to drink since I wasn't really in an eager mood to drink since I just wanted to go home and rest since I was thinking about something I didn't even bother going to choir practice to be honest my heart isn't really into anything Right now. I just want to drown myself in work right now and draw stuff but I think I should tone down on my demon and monster themed art.

On another topic I plan on practicing Painting next week! Wish me Luck I will ask pointers from a master tomorrow which would be my friend in animation were gonna watch his own made movie Marianing! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento