Sabado, Setyembre 8, 2012

Guild Wars 2

So yes I am excited Guild Wars 2 has been released and it has been getting good reviews so I am excited I plan on getting back to the MMORPG community for a while now. I have been pumped for the release of this game the only problem is I need a gaming laptop for that and apparently my brother is the one who has it so yeah since he will be back here by September 19 I guess I can borrow his. So yeah basically guild wars 2 welcomes us back to the world of Tyria with new weapons and let us utilize new races. Its a buy to play game it means when you buy it its already free 2 play so I plan on buying it on my next payday which will be this Thursday! wuhoooo! Its a beautiful game with great character creation options and I mean its is beautiful and I plan on getting it but its out of stock everywhere so I went to the nearest Datablitz and ordered one they will text me when they get one so yes it is worth around 2,200 pesos but I guess its okay so yeah I am excited! here's the trailer for you too see hope If you ever want to join me let's go on quests see you there if ever!

2 komento:

  1. WOW. Looks cool. Gusto ko talaga maging RPG ang mundo :\

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. sobra wala ang mga conventional na poblema ng mundo.... I just want to live in a digital world!

      Burahin