Martes, Setyembre 4, 2012

Happy day

Today I did what i was set out to do... I woke up around 9:30 then I stood up went directly to the Bathroom and took a bath no breakfast what so ever picked my clothes took my bag and ran outside. Before i could reach the Door my trainer called me whether I was going to come or not I told him I had no plan of coming in today Cause one I had to go to school for the thing I was planning for a while but he was persistent so I had no choice but to cancel my afternoon visit to CSB my friends anifest But i could never pass on my morning Agenda which was to see her and get her number so before I left I texted my friend I didn't get a reply I feel like I disappointed him but the day was still early I was determined! Then I got to school and went looking for someone to hang with while waiting for her but before that I saw that our tarpaulin for our batch so yeah not much in it. I saw ace hanged with him for a while then saw some of my friends it was fun then when I realized they had something for today a preparation for their case presentation yeah okay so this time this is what happened:
Infront of Library Door:
Me: *Takte ang bilis ng tibok ng puso ko at pinagpapawisan ako* kaya ko to!
*pumasok sa door*
Me: Janelle... Nakita mo si Bdette
Janelle: Hindi Duty siya ngayon
Me: ahh sige...

Okay fine so I froze up....

Then I was "WHAT THE HELL MAN!?" I was shaking like crazy...

Then I went back to Ace:
Ace: Where you at man?
Me: I had to do something and FAILED!
Ace: Sure..... What ever that is maybe you can try again?

Which I did try again after about an hour or so so yeah this time this is it
Me: Janelle You want to have lunch?
Janelle: Uhmm.. Kasama ko na sila ehhh...
Me: Ah sige maybe next time.. Pahingi nalang ng number...
Janelle: Bakit?
Me: bakit masama ba?
Janelle: Bakit?
Me: wala lang
Janelle: I don't like to text
Me: Okay lang
Janelle: *typed it in*
Me: naexit ko
Janelle:  typed it in again:
Me: see you around

my ghad di ko alam sasabihin ko kaya ng lame ko nun...
pero ganun talaga then nagway yung dalwang kaibigan ko so i was caught in the middle of it nagalit yung isa sa akin at napaalis ako ng di oras.. ayun nga I was scolded by my trainer.. I failed an exam but It was worth it...


Then Nalaman ko haha! Naayaw pala niya ibigay yung number niya then napilitan lang siya ofcourse sobrang sakit nun ng wagas pero Instead of giving up which I usually do pero Instead I said to myself DI AKO SUSUKO!

Its too early for me to give up.. Ngayon lang ako magkaganito Hindi ako basta bastang susuko...*himala for the first time*

still I failed today but there are other days...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento