Linggo, Setyembre 2, 2012

Hair cut

Today I finally had my long postponed haircut I mean I should have had it months ago but I decided that When get my board results I'll have it done. So now I had my hair cut in Makati I can't really pose it since I didn't take a picture of it but I'll go to work with it tomorrow. My mom and tito said it was nice and it suited me so i guess it would be fine. I get my hair done in Bench Fix in Green belt beside Power Mac while Sir June is my stylist or Sir A either one who isn't busy.

I also got to new clothes and pants I got the first one in Vans the other one was in Folded and Hung they fit me well and I was amazed that i can fit on a size 34 pants again. I am trying to have a wardrobe overhaul and try to shrink down in size.

I am excited and scared 2 days to go! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento